Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...

Drug War: Makonda mention users to do the same business, they're artists and soldiers 9

List of suspectsHe also mentioned the artists involved in the use and sale of drugs and asked them to report to the police station tomorrow.

Speaking to journalists at his office on Thursday, RC Makonda urged all retailers to reach the police headquarters for production of expression.

"I have decided to enter into this fight because I know one day God will ask me, I give Dar es Salaam by President John Beer Magufuli children perished drugs, I do not want to arrive mbungini I should not answer, I am willing to lose my supremacy of the region, I am ready to go before you who created me but for me the answer to my god who created me that drugs are not acceptable in Dar es salaam, "said Makonda.

He added, 'There we were arrested along with their medications have shawafikisha Central Police to continue with what he requires. But there are still names is very much an experienced themselves, there is an Evil, Director Joan, Mirror, Rommy and many others, there are other large and small retailers. But others are said to use but there is no evidence that they were using fell counterparts say they use it better when I met them tomorrow at Central, including TID, Wema Sepetu "
author

This post was written by: Author Name

Your description comes here!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
Powered by Blogger.
© Copyright Misisimko blog
Back To Top